Eudora Light Email Setup
- Open Eudora Light.
- Click on the Tools menu at the top.
- Select Options...
- In the options window, under Category click on the Getting Started icon.
- The format for POP account:
- In the field for Real name, enter your full name.
- In the field for Return address, enter your e-mail address:
- At the Connection Method, click on Winsock [Network, PPP, SLIP]
- Under Category click on the Hosts icon.
- In the field for SMTP, enter your outgoing mail server
- Click on OK and exit out the options window.
- Click on the File menu at the top.
- Select Check Mail.
The main difference between Eudora and other e-mail clients is that you have to include "
mail" in the e-mail address. For example,
yourname@your_company.com would need to be entered into Eudora as
email@example.com_company.com Other than that, setup is fairly simple.
WARNING: SMTP authentication doesn't work with Eudora 3. If you require SMTP authentication, please upgrade to Eudora 4.3+.
You are here:
Email Setup >