Netscape Mail 2/3 Setup
- Open up Netscape Navigator.
- Click on the Options menu at the top.
- Select Mail and News Preferences.
- In the new window, click on the tab that says Servers.
- In the field for Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server, your outgoing mail server
- In the field for Incoming Mail (POP3) Server, type:
- In the field for POP3 username, enter in your username ONLY. Example: jdoe
- Now click on the tab labeled Identity.
- Under the Name field, enter your full name.
- In the Email field, enter your email address: email@example.com
- In the Reply to Address field, enter your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the OK button at the bottom to close the Preferences window.
- To enter the email portion of Netscape, either click on the envelope icon at the bottom right corner of the Netscape window or click on the Window menu up top and then select Netscape Mail.
You are here:
Email Setup >